Things to do in Charlotte, NC
Four Points Charlotte - Lake Norman is located just north of downtown Charlotte. Our convenient located provides the perfect getaway close to nature, and just a short drive to the bustling city. View our list below of the best things to do in Charlotte, NC, and click here to view our list of the best things to do in Huntersville.
- Bank of America Stadium
- Blumenthal Performing Arts
- Charlotte Convention Center
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
- Discovery Place
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
How To Get Here
- Charlotte Motor Speedway - 16.4 miles - Catch a NASCAR race or motocross race at this indoor arena.
- Discovery Place - 16.4 miles - Explore science and nature through hands-on and interactive exhibits at this leader in STEM education.
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center - 16.6 miles - Spend an evening at the theater with plays, musicals, orchestras, and more.
- Bank of America Stadium - 16.8 miles - Cheer on your favorite team at this NFL stadium, home of the Carolina Panthers.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame - 17.8 miles - Explore former drivers and exceptional chiefs and owners, all honored at the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
- Charlotte Convention Center - 18 miles - Host a meeting or attend a convention at this 550,000 square foot convention center.
- Carowinds - 28.7 miles - Enjoy thrill rides, family rides, shows, and kids adventures.
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens - 31 miles - Located in Belmont, this beautiful garden span 380 acres.